Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Some Fun Summer Pics

After looking through the pics of this last summer I thought I would share a few. They made me smile and that is a gift. A gift I want to share.
 Summer Mushrooms. Does anyone know their name?

 My Summer visitors. The spider ladies.
 
 Oreo, the handsome kitty.

 Sadie, our casgora goat enjoying a little sunshine on the hay wagon.

 One of her favorite games is "Push everyone off of the hay wagon''.

 Smiles from Emma.
Not only from Emma, but from everyone!
Much Love and Prayers From Mainely Ewes Farm.

6 comments:

Melodie said...

You shared your smiles wonderfully because I was sure smiling long before I got to the last picture!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a cheery post.........go good to get introduced to everyone! blessings,Kathleen

Marigold said...

Those are very nice pictures. Especially the goat ones. But Kelly, it is Fall now. You are behind. You are stuck in summer. What are we to do? Oy.

Lee Weber said...

Smiling ;-) thanks.

Michaele said...

Casgora goat? I am going to have to look that up. Love your blog header by the way.

Lili said...

Your critters are just the sweetest! Even when they push everyone off the haywagon. Wonder what sweet little kitty cat was looking at. ~Lili