Monday, April 12, 2010

New Farm Logo

for_Web_with_frame

I think that we are taking another step in this strange land know as the web.  We have been trying to find a web builder that is both talented and not overly expensive.  After many conversations with web designers that left me both confused and lacking faith we came across a designer that is talented, willing to work with our tastes, and so easy to email with.   I visited a web site Pond View Farm. They have Icelandic Sheep and Highland Cattle. The site was so clean, well done and had so many of the effects that we had been interested in.  At the bottom of the page there was a “created by” and that is were we met Susan Brown.  After a phone tag conversation she sent us an email asking what we wanted in a web site.  It is still a work in progress but I wanted to show you guys the logo that Susan developed.  Don’t those sheep and goats look familiar?  As things progress I will post more.  Notice the LLC after our name? Yes, we have been to an attorney and actually set the farm up in a legal fashion.  Baby steps. That is what it is all about.  Much love and prayers from Mainely Ewes Farm, LLC.

Kelly

5 comments:

LindaSue said...

very attractive/appealing logo - not every artist can make our beloved goats look as interesting as they are!

Peggy said...

I love it!!! I am so happy for you. Still getting over the pain and shock of William selling Diva and the herd. Can you believe he sold them for ONLY ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS EACH?????!!!!!!!!!! Made me sick when I found the receipt for taxes.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

you're off to an awesome start because that logo is perfect, yes I recognize the faces. And a LLC now huh? Sometime blog about the benefits of becoming a LLC.

Terri said...

Your logo turned out beautifully! I love it!

Diane@Peaceful Acres said...

I do love your new logo!