Friday, July 17, 2009

Puppy Update

I got an email from Deb at http://riversmokelabs.com/ with new and updated pictures of Emma and Lucy. They are growing like the weeds in my garden. Look at the intelligence in those eyes and that sweet little face. Look at that mean little boy puppy trying to get my Emma's tail. Stop that you mean little boy! Emma is so unaware.

Lucy, quick go get Deb. Tell her that mean little boy is trying to bite your sisters tail!
Such sweet angels. I'm actually looking forward to smelling that puppy breath,

going shopping and buying toys, chewies, beds, puppy food. Oh..it will be so exciting having babies in the house again.

Good Mama! We hope you are having a happy day. Much love and prayers from Mainely Ewes Farm.
Kelly

2 comments:

basicliving@backtobasicliving.com said...

Ohmygosh - those puppies are just too darn cute! And they are really growing! I know you can't wait to get them home.

Anonymous said...

cute puppies!