Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Avatar


There aren't many movies that I would recommend. Rarely do I ever go the theater. I wait till they come out on DVD. I am in love with Blue-Ray. I like being able to pause a movie and go to the bathroom, relax in the recliner, and get a soda that doesn't cost a paycheck. This movie is the exception. I am not a big Sci-fi aficionado. This movie exceeded all of my expectations. We have even viewed it twice. The 3D effects are spectacular. I haven't seen 3D since "Swamp Thing" in black and white. I was blown away. I have heard the complaints that it puts our military in a bad light. I did not get that at all. I think it put humans in a bad light. A light that we have shown in so many ways over hundreds of years. If you get a chance please go see it. I don't think you would be disappointed. Let me know what you thought. It is even appropriate for children.
Kelly

4 comments:

Bee Haven Bev said...

We saw it....3D.....twice.....loved it. I thought it had some really great messages in it.....oh how I could expound on that! Yes, I highly recommend to everyone........LOVED IT!!!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

so the theatre gives you 3D glasses? I was trying to think of the last time Mike and I went to the movies, we just watch the Encore Western Channel at home. Are you sure this is something two old, fat, over-the-hill folks would enjoy?

katiegirl said...

I'd really like to go see this. Maybe this weekend...

Eggs In My Pocket said...

I have been told that this is a must see! We usually always wait until it comes out on DVD, but can't wait to see it. blessings,Kathleen